1-2-1 Executive Coaching
Executive Coaching involves the coach using specific questioning techniques to elevate the Executive’s sense of self awareness around their leadership strengths and capabilities.
1-2-1 Confidential Executive Coaching
There is a direct link between our beliefs system, behaviour and leadership performance and capabilities. Executive coaching uncovers the belief system that underpins executive performance through asking questions which help the client tap into their subconscious mental models.
Awareness & Performance
Elevated Awareness & Performance
1-2-1 Executive Coaching includes:
- Monthly 90 minute coaching sessions in person or online
- Access to your coach 5 days a week by email/messenger
- Weekly 10/15 minute check ins
- 360 degree feedback process to highlight leadership blindspots
Who is Executive coaching for?
- Executives who are interested in developing the ability to adapt their own performance at a belief system level, creating sustainable and long lasting shifts in leadership performance
- Executives seeking to elevate both their leadership skills and emotional intelligence for both personal and wider corporate performance uplift
- Elevated self awareness and an ability to link personal leadership style to individual and group performance outcomes
- The ability to choose a leadership style appropriate to create the desired performance outcome
- The ability to coach others in elevating their self awareness as leaders and creating the link between personal beliefs, behaviour and performance outcomes
CEO And C-Suite ‘Setting The Tone’ Connect
Executive Coaching and Emotional Intelligence
All behaviour is visible - how we behave creates an experience for ourselves and others. The most powerful tools we have to create that experience are the Language that we use, the way we physically show up to others and what we focus on as leaders.
The combination of these 3 things, creates an experience of us that tells others who we are and what they can expect from us. More than 95% of our behaviour is driven by our subconscious mind, the ‘non-active’ part of our brain. The part where choice is not present and we are on auto-pilot. How our brain runs in the background, depends on the belief system, values and meaning making we have stored in there from what we have learnt about life through our past experiences.
The Luminary Mindset Methodology has been designed to diagnose the visible behaviour being demonstrated by leadership to elevate leadership self awareness. Once this is achieved, methods to identify the underlying beliefs, values and stories that are reinforcing those behaviours are used to uncover the root cause of each undesirable behaviour.
Enquire About This Service
Other Products And Services From Luminary Mindset:
Luminary Mindset™ CEO And C-Suite ‘Setting The Cultural Tone’ Connect Series
CEO and C-Suite cultural transformation coaching.