1-2-1 CEO Coaching
Coaching is the process of creating breakthroughs in performance blindspots that are hidden in our subconscious mind. A CEO coach has a combination of well developed coaching skills, relevant corporate experience of their own at a strategic/board level and an ability to apply coaching techniques to the CEO client’s reality.
1-2-1 Confidential CEO Coaching
CEO coaching is vital for any culture transformation as the culture is ultimately set and maintained by the CEO leadership style which filters down through the organisation to all levels.
Luminary Mindset™ CEO Coaches
1-2-1 CEO Coaching Includes:
- Monthly 90 minute coaching sessions in person or online
- Access to your coach 5 days a week by email/messenger
- Weekly 10/15 minute check ins
- 360 degree feedback process to highlight leadership blindspots
Who is CEO coaching for?
- CEOs seeking to understand their leadership blindspots holding their performance (and therefore the performance of the company) back
- CEOs seeking to understand how their leadership style creates a performance culture in order to maintain those leadership behaviours and leverage them as strengths
- CEOs seeking to set a new tone from the top, to create new performance outcomes across their organisation
- Elevated self awareness and an ability to link personal leadership style to individual and group performance outcomes
- An understanding of the ways in which behaviour influences the strategic outcomes of the organisation
- The ability to choose a leadership style appropriate to create the desired performance outcome
- The ability to coach others in elevating their self awareness as leaders and creating the link between personal beliefs, behaviour and performance
CEO And C-Suite ‘Setting The Tone’ Connect
More About CEO Coaching
Never before have global corporations been forced to comply with addressing as many economic, geopolitical, social and environmental issues as they are today. Leaders of 20 years ago were not expected to be able to reassure Boards of front-line behaviour regarding bullying and harassment. Enquiries did not look at behaviour and the experience employees are having in the workplace as they do today. Mental health and stress has not been a focus of attention like it is today.
Corporations have more of a social responsibility to their employees than ever before, and this responsibility has to be shared across the organisation. Performance culture is no longer just about facts and figures, it is about how people ‘feel’ about the work they are doing, their capacity to make decisions under stress and their ability to know how to behave in any given moment in-line with corporate governance expectations.
This shift in focus means leaders need to be able to apply emotional intelligence in their leadership, they need to be able to read situations where behaviour could be the make or break in any situation, they need to be able to navigate all kinds of human and behavioural issues that cannot always be addressed through a process or set of data.
This is not only about behavioural risk (I+D, Bullying and Harassment, Conduct etc.) this is where performance lives - emotionally intelligent leaders can outperform other leaders through their decision making, problem solving and ability to lead people through inspiration, motivation and clear focus on what matters most.
Enquire About This Service
Other Products And Services From Luminary Mindset:
Luminary Mindset™ CEO And C-Suite ‘Setting The Cultural Tone’ Connect Series
CEO and C-Suite cultural transformation coaching.